Lots of Thanksgiving.....
It is a pretty busy week over at our place with Thanksgiving and my birthday all in one week. Some years it actually is the same day.
Saturday was Thanksgiving with Shane's family, yesterday was with my mom's side, today with my dad's side. And then we are having a Thanksgiving dinner next sunday with my mom and siblings! Yikes!
Yesterday afternoon, Steph took family pictures for Shane and I! That's right! Pictures of our little family...just the two of us! They turned out so well! She really did a great job! I just want to keep looking at them!
In the job area, it looks like I'm going to take the plunge and take the new job offer. There are so many good things about it, that I don't want to turn it down! I'm definitely scared about it, but I hope it is such a great decision for our family!
So, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, here are some things I am thankful for:
- my awesome husband and rockin' marriage!
- my great friends and family members!
- that there is always food in my house
- warm bathes
- my comfy bed and warm blankets
- a great group of people at church that have some of the same vision!!! Yah! I love when that happens!
- our little prayer group on tuesdays!
- my job and God's financial provision for us
- God's destiny for our lives and the excitement it brings!
- Being willing to follow in whatever God leads....having the faith through Him to have taken some steps this year (eg. Shane quitting his job, going to school, etc)
- this upcoming year and all the awesome things it is going to bring! More wisdom and revelation of Jesus, walking further into our callings here on earth, loving each other more, and hopefully a bunch of great and exciting things!
Thank-you Jesus for all you've done, all you're doing and all that you are going to do!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment