Monday, October 17, 2005

Gotta make this quick!

I'm off to my first day in my new position! I'm a little nervous as I am orientating to one of the new wards this morning! I'm scared, a little! I hope I catch on super quick, as I only get 3 buddy shifts on this ward before I'm on my own! Please Jesus, would you be with me and give me a quick to understand and remember kind of mind!

Thank-you to each and every one of you who sent a happy birthday email, e-card, comment, took me out for a celebration in any way (especially Steph, Shane, my family, Shane's parents, Amy, etc), made a phone call to wish me the greetings, bought cake (housegroup), etc. I had a fabulous birthday! I celebrated all week long with the first outing starting on friday October 7 and the last celebration on saturday October 15!! That is one fun week!

Our computer has been dealing with a virus in the past few days so I have had a lot of time between the crashing computer and my husband who is busy doing home work on here, to blog. So, here is a very quick update! If you think of me, say a prayer about the first day on a new ward! I would totally appreciate that!

No comments: