I passed!!!!! I passed!!!!!
I just had a feeling this afternoon to check the mail for my RN exam results! They were there! I've been waiting for them recently, since I wrote the exam back in the beginning of August. And lo and behold, I passed!
Yippee! Today I am going to mail off my RN registration, which of course accompanies a heafty registration cost. Then as soon as I get my registration in the mail, I will bring it to the hospital and get the increase in wage from graduate nurse to registered nurse!!! That, along with my degree, helps out the wage a bit! That is great!
So, now my last four years are officially and completely finished. I finished the classes, the clinicals, the RN exam, the convocation and now the final pass came that was most essential. Yeah! Finally a relief....it is completely finished!!!!
But, homework isn't. I'm off to do some readings for a workshop coming up......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment