Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Well, two more days to go before hitting the books! I'm actually planning on fully enjoying two more relaxing days until I get really busy again. I'm planning on tackling what is left on my to-do list around the house tomorrow...like a mad woman. I want it to be spick and span before school starts on thursday. I'm also presently on the internet looking up recipes. I've planned a schedule of suppers for the next two weeks. I'm thinking that pre-planning will greatly accomodate our soon-to-be busier lifestyle. With Shane working until 5pm and me at the hospital or in school all day, I won't have the luxury of starting supper in the afternoon like I have been doing. So, by preplanning, it will leave out the annoying step of deciding what to make, I will already have everything bought and in the house, and I can just get to it! Let's see how this works!

Our september long weekend was nice! We were going to go camping originally with our friends, Nat and Lance. Seeing as the weather has been quite crummy and I'm already usually a cold person, never mind if I'm freezing my butt off in a tent in the rain.......we decided to have a sleepover at their house instead. We ordered pizza, rented a movie, played games...yes, Shane and I actually played games. For those of you who don't know us as well, playing games is where we don't get along! That is fighting territory! Anyways, we slept over, had yummy crepes for breakie and relaxed for the morning and part of the afternoon. It was nice!

We had a wedding to go to on sunday...my uncle finally married his girlfriend! It was just a small, backyard wedding and the reception was pay-your-own-way at one of their favorite restaurants. It was nice!....I'm leaving it at that because I don't want to get into it.

I'm totally pumped to be getting back to school! Yippeeee!!! I'll update more another time!

No comments: