Friday, May 28, 2004

So....two weeks from tomorrow!!! I'm getting so excited! I spent the day today doing little wedding things that still need to get done. My biggest stress......the music. Strange, hey? See...our wonderful Yvonne makes anything sound good, so I have full confidence in her. But picking the songs is my biggest bother right now. It has been a little frustrating! Anyways I think after today I have it under control. I was imagining what we would be doing at the time while listening to the song...to get the right feel. I feel like I already have had the wedding day!!!
I got a position at work!!! Up to now I've been casual (but getting a lot of hours). I applied for some term positions for the summer...and found out yesterday in my boss's office that I got one! And it is supposed to start this saturday, but instead I told her when I'd be back to work after the honeymoon and she is willing to let me start the position then!!! It is a .7 which is .3 away from full time! 3 shifts one week and 4 the next. I think it will be quite busy (day and evening shifts) but it will pay for a lot of stuff that Shane and I need to pay off!!! Yeah!!!!
We went to the bank this afternoon and added Shane to my account. As soon as we are back from the honeymoon we are going to move all our accounts to one! It is our first joint account! Boy oh boy!
Well, going to get going here! Enjoy the nice weather today!

No comments: