38 days to go!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!!! And there is really hardly anything to do right now!
I'm working as a Health Care Aide casually this summer. Unless I get a job that I applied for, which I will find out by friday. I sort of want it and sort of don't. It has great hours (monday to friday 8:30 -4:30pm) and would be a sure pay check. But, if I get the job we only get a 1 week honeymoon and if I don't we get two weeks together! So, I just want to know the verdict.
Thanks to all who came to our social and bought tickets! We were expecting to make a little figure and walked away after all our expenses with triple that amount!!! We get to go on a honeymoon!!!! Yipppeeeee!!!
Well, I'm at the U and my parking is going to run out soon so I gotta go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment