Sunday, April 25, 2004

I just found out the funniest thing!!! Do you remember reading about me going to a silly cheerleading tryout about a month ago...back in March? Well, I never saw who made it, and the website didn't post the roster like it was supposed to so I thought I never made it.....plus after being worked so hard that I almost cried the next two days because of being so sore (truth), I decided not to be apart of the team anyways!

Well, today I go to the website just to check for fun! They have a new layout and low and behold the roster is up.....AND I AM ON IT!!!! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HILIARIOUS!!! The practices started a month ago and so I don't know if I would still be on it! But, I didn't know about it until today. I don't really care much if I become apart of the team but knowing that they picked me, MAKES ME FEEL PRETTY DARN GOOD RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!! I can say another accomplishment in my life....making the cheerleading team! Woo! Hooo!

As for other life updates:
Social stuff is at the peak! It is this thursday. Slowly the money is coming in! BUT WE NEED A LOT MORE PEOPLE!!!! If anyone is thinking of coming or just buying a ticket to support our effort for a honeymoon, PLEASE DO AND PLEASE NOTIFY ME!!!

I had a nice shower today thrown by Shane's mom and sister! It was really nice and boy does Tina (Shane's sister) know how to decorate and throw the greatest party. It totally touched the girlie side of me! I loved it! And boy do the colors of pink, white and black make for really pretty decorating!

Last sunday, Steph and Christina threw me a surprise shower and totally got me!! I had no idea! And I usually figure things out! I completely believed that Shane and I were going for engagement pictures, but nope! They all had a different plan! I got great stuff! And it was so great to see my friends all sitting there and I had no idea!

School is over for year 3 as of wednesday! I am finished! Nothing until September...boy does that feel so good!

Yesterday I had my wedding hair and make-up trial! Totally fun!

I will be getting married in 47 days!!!! Ohhhhh my goodness!!!!!!!! My heart it starting to pound now that it is getting closer! Partially out of total excitement and partially out of the reality of the nearness! It makes my heart skip a beat! But I'm not nervous about it.....I'm making the right decision!!!!

Talk to you all later!

No comments: