3 weeks from tomorrow.....now that is exciting! Let's see my perception of loved ones reactions to the nearness of the wedding.
mom - super excited and not stressed at all. Telling strangers in the mall tonight!
dad - nervous that he doesn't have enough time to do the stuff around the house that he had wanted to before the wedding (eg. paint the house). It is hard for him to believe that the day is so close.
Steph (sister) - ....not exactly sure. I think that she is excited, but also, you know, the mixture of sadness. There is some loss involved for her because I won't be living down the hall anymore and I will have a husband. I still plan on seeing her frequently and calling her often! I will probably see her more when I am married because now it is just plain busy sometimes.
Shaun (brother; 15 year old)- Well, not sure what he's feeling about how close the wedding is. He doesn't talk "feels" very often, which is predictable for a 15 year old male. He is happy for us though, likes Shane and doesn't have worries about us.
Well, I'm just finding lately that I really don't have much to blog about except the wedding, and I assume that must bore people. Oh well, I have 22 more days to talk about it and then it will be over forever.
Shane has the honeymoon all arranged....and I don't know where we are going! I like it that way! Surprises!!!
I have to work at 6:30am tomorrow morning and then 6am on sunday!!! Ahhhhhh! All in the name of money! But once I'm at work, I enjoy it. It's just sometimes hard to drag my butt there!
I'm at Shaner's and he's a sick guy tonight...some sort of flu bug bit him pretty hard. Please pray that he gets better quickly because he is supposed to work tomorrow as well. And pray that I don't get it because my stomach has been quite sore today!
Good night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment