Well, it is now 6 days to go! A week from now I will be on a plane going to the surprise destination of our honeymoon! Shane, my darling, has planned the whole thing, and I don't know where we are going! I don't want to know either until we are on our way! I like surprises (that I am aware are coming). See, I always thought I liked surprises in general, but I realized in the past few months that I like planned surprises. Like eg. I love it when Shane tells me we are going out on a date on friday but he doesn't tell me what we are doing! I absolutely love that! But, when I already have plans and they are cancelled for a surprise, I have a hard time adjusting to the surprise. I guess I sound a little freakish, but it is just how I react emotionally. It is just a reaction that naturally happens!
Anyways, things for the wedding are going very well. I spent the last week working like a mule at the personal care home and now I'm finally off!!!! Saturday was my last shift scheduled until I start my term position July 1!!!! That means potentially 3 and a half weeks off!!! But I will take shifts the week we both plan on going back to work (the 28th). So, I spent the rest of my time on friday and saturday making the favors!!! What a huge job that was! It took me FOREVER!!! Or so it felt! But it feels good that the job is done!
If you all think of me this week, please put me in your prayers! I just want to fully enjoy this last week of preparation and totally enjoy the wedding day. Pray for perfect weather, dry ground and no rain this week! Pray that I don't sweat the small stuff, but am just easy-going and relaxed!!! Oh, and for the vain side of me, pray these silly zits go away!!!
Thanks, see you later!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment