Well, my wedding gown is officially ready for me to wear! I picked it up from the lady that was doing the alterations just this afternoon and now all it need is a steaming before I wear it on the big day! That's nice to have done and exciting!
Got to have lunch with my pops and bro in Mitchell when I went to pick up the dress! It was nice and relaxing!
I'm in desperate need of studying Spanish and I'm kinda depressed about working all weekend (very early!!!). Well, who knows what we'll do tonight.....though I think it will include an early bedtime and some spanish studying!
I can't believe we just had a week off and it felt more stressful that the rest of the year. I think that has to do with Ellen in the hospital and wedding plans!!! Boy, I want to go back to school just for a break! How ironic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment