Thursday, February 19, 2004

I had a nice day full of wedding errands in Steinbach today! I accomplished quite a bit and took a bridesmaid along with me! Chris was a great addition to the day and was so helpful (practically and emotionally!). It felt like I was finally not doing it all by myself! People can finally help out! That feels a lot better and a whole lot less stressful when there is someone to bounce things off of and to help you make so many (even if they are tiny) decisions! It is the smallest, really most trivial (in the large span of things) that can put your panties in a knot....like the dinnerware being a stupid pattern....instead of white like you want it! Yes, trivial, but something that does nonetheless bug me! But I will not pay for more on each guests dinnerware then their meals! That would be so silly! I am excited though that we are having wine goblets instead of plastic or styrofoam cups (yippeee!!!! only decided today!) and cloth napkins...(because when I use a cloth napkin I feel like I'm fine dining!).
Update on Ellen...she is doing a lot better. The doctors have said that the worst is over. We have been getting her walking on our visits and she is eating her meals for the most part now. She is getting bored in the hospital which is a good sign because it means she is getting better. She will be in the hospital for another week and then on a home IV program for 4-6 weeks and anti-coagulant therapy for probably about 3 months. We are relieved and pleased with how things are going at this point! Thanks for any prayers that you may have contributed! Much appreciated!

No comments: