good morning all! life is so good when you can get the right amount of sleep! I have been in bed with the lights off by 8:30 and 9:30pm the last two nights!!! I love that! I've been ready for bed before 8pm........I love my bed! I can't remember if I blogged about Shane and I buying a bedroom set.....but we did and it is waiting for us to pick it up!!!! I'm so excited! It's solid pine and really nice! I had really wanted a bedroom set for us before we got married....and it happened! And it is brand-new for us! Even more incredible!
I have to write a spanish exam in 50 minutes across campus and here I am blogging! Well, if you could pray I would appreciate that! My exam is at 9:30am.
I worked all weekend (and really early in the morning) so I didn't get to burst out of reading week with a party weekend....but that's a certain wad of cash that will be in the wedding fund that we didn't have before!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment