Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I think I must have a big sign on my head that says, "please cancel on me or forget about the things I ask of you!". I have begun not to trust anyone if they say that they are planning on coming somewhere, meeting me or whatever. Until I see you there in person, I don't know if you'll show up! Again, a little wedding spin. I called the church to confirm (for the 3 or 4th time) for a rain location. This is not WCV....a different church in Steinbach. They called back today, only to tell me that they hadn't even written my name down for June 12, 2004!!!!!! For goodness sake, what does it take! 10 phone calls in one day? A stinkin' contract?????? Well, that totally pisses me off due to some other cancellations in the past few weeks! I'm a little sore in this area! Somewhat of the same thing happened last night about the lady that is doing the alterations on my dress!!!! I'm tired of all this crap!

No comments: