Saturday, February 07, 2015

We're Not in Canada Anymore Moment

It's been quite a long time since I've done a "We're Not in Canada Anymore" Moment episode! But I thought of it in the last few weeks!

Noah and I were at an appointment and I was talking with the lady at the desk after waiting with other people in the waiting room. I mentioned we were from Canada. Her response was hilarious! She commented how she knew there was something different about us and we seemed different than Americans. She apparently could totally tell we were from Canada. Too funny! What in the world is that supposed to mean?!

I'm hoping the thing that made us stand out in that waiting room was Jesus in us instead =)

Another "We're Not in Canada Anymore" Moment was the weather this week! On Wednesday, it was chilly and we finally got some snow! Not a ton but gorgeous snowflakes fell from the sky for a few hours. I loved it! Then today, the high was supposed to be 19 degrees Celsius! Those extremes are so Kansas City for you!

There we have it folks, a return of the "We're Not in Canada Anymore" Moments!

No comments: