Sunday, February 15, 2015

Surprise!

My wonderful, precious, beautiful inside-and-out sister turned 30 on Friday. It has been a fun weekend celebrating Stephanie!

We tried to surprise her with my bro, his wife and daughter coming for a surprise visit but she had hoped they would come so badly that she wasn't surprised when they appeared! It has been soooo fun to be together as siblings again! We are soaking in the time together and really enjoying one another's company!

Then yesterday, we got her! We surprised her with a surprise birthday party and blessed her with friends, food, prayer and fellowship =) She is so worth it!

Here's a few pics from yesterday's celebration!
 The sisters!


 My wonderful sister and my big belly (a day short of 27 weeks)!
 Noah and Nana! These two love each other soooo much!
 Covering her in prayer for a new year/decade!
Happy Birthday, lovely Stephanie! I am soooo thankful we are sisters!

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

I haven't been keeping up with blogs FOREVER and I am now catching up on your blog and it was so nice to see such a beautiful belly picture of you - I can't believe you're at 27 weeks already!!! You look great - can't wait to meet the new baby Farrow!