My boys have been sick the past week. Thankfully, I have remained healthy so far and hope to stay that way! There has been lots of grace to be 24 weeks pregnant and caring for a snuggly toddler so I'm thankful for that too!
Noah hasn't had a cold since the summer and it has been a wonderful half year of no sickness for him! Yay! We fought it with essential oils, rest and a dose of tylenol when the fever was creeping too high and he is on the upswing! I must say, I love having the option of essential oils!
Noah is still a bundle of energy and says the funniest and cutest things, despite being sick. He's the sweetest kiddo! I love that guy!
Shane is also the sweetest guy and I love him too =) He is on the mend too but still needs more rest to recover his energy. He is such a hard worker and carries on without complaint. His thankful heart without complaining provokes me all the time.
And...today I graduate to 25 weeks! I'm happy with that number, feeling very pregnant these days and have lots more growing to do!
Blessings for a new week ahead!
Sunday, February 01, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment