I'm sorry, my Canadian friends, but it's just true...
You know you're not in Canada anymore, in the midst of an intense winter, when you sit on the couch, enjoying a quiet evening and you can hear the rustling of dry leaves outside the patio door. No folks, that is not what you hear in winter in Canada. I feel for my dear northern friends this year. What a doozie!
But, you know you are in the midwest when on one day you are outside in a t-shirt and the next, you are bundled up and the bus won't start. The extremes are bizarre!
I must say though....I far prefer the dry, freezing cold temperatures of the north versus the wet, damp cold temperatures of the midwest. I'd take snow over freezing rain, for sure =)
Stay warm everyone!
Saturday, February 01, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha! We had three blizzards in about the last 4 weeks though, so count your blessings :). I'm hoping for some nice weather in a couple of weeks down there, anything close to or above freezing will do!
Post a Comment