Monday, February 24, 2014

This boy makes me laugh!


My Noah is so delightful =) He makes me laugh!

Yesterday, he requested a certain thing to watch while eating lunch. It wasn't on. So, he was in tears, very sad. Shane and I couldn't help but laugh because he was sooooo cute. Our little man was crying about something neither of us have ever cried about.

"I want bull riding!".....yes, our son loves watching bull riding on Sundays. Too funny!

Many, many times a day, I get to hear the phrase "huggin the mommy" from a very cute toddler....his request for many hugs each day. I try my best to cherish each of these hugging moments and hope that he wants to "huggin the mommy" even when he's a teenager =)

And....tomorrow. Tomorrow we have a date. It's Tuesday and therefore time for grocery shopping. Today we were talking about the food that animals eat, since he has a strong like for hay. Somehow we ended up talking about what dogs eat. So......

Tomorrow we have an exciting date down the dog food aisle! I am going to show Noah the big bags of the food that dogs eat. He thinks there are taste testers but I'm trying to warn him that there are not. And yes, he has already tasted it before....from Jack's food (my mom's dog) =)

Ohhh....toddlers are a hoot!

2 comments:

MJ said...

I loved watching him bull riding today and the fact he took me for a ride,too.. that made my day I laughed every time I told some one about his bull riding. You should video it and show him later. Love you guys..Thanks for the smile today:-)

Kristi said...

Mom, I'm so glad you enjoyed the bull riding =) He's a hoot! Love you tons!