It all started almost 7 years ago...May 19, 2007.
My facebook life began.
So many great moments and so many benefits. A ton of reasons why I wanted to carry on as usual...
And yet...I want more. More peace in my busy mind. Less burdens to my tender heart. More attention focused on the things that really matter.
The Lord spoke to me and gave me an invitation. It took me a while to decide so that I could do so with my whole heart, decided and at peace.
As 2013 ended, I stopped my usual relationship with FB. No more scrolling down the news feed and getting my own type of entertainment fix. And it has made a HUGE difference in my world. Looking back over the past 5-6 weeks, things are calmer on the whole in my head and heart. It is so awesome to hear my husband tell me what a difference he's noticed and it makes it worth it.
That brings me to today. The final step in the shutting down process. It is complete. Done. Yay!
Saturday, February 08, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment