Saturday, June 22, 2013

Great News!

We have GREAT news!

Instead of taking 30-45 days, we have heard from the lawyer in just 2.5 weeks! What a delightful surprise! Shane got an email last Sunday, on Father's Day as he was getting out of bed. I wanted to share it days ago but we had a few people we needed to contact first so instead I hinted on my last post that it was a great day with moments of happiness =)

Our visas are approved!!!! Until December 2015! Wowers.

Before I take the time to let that sink in, all I can think about is a trip home to Canada! A long-awaited trip to the homeland! I'm so excited! I can't wait to be reunited with my fam and especially for Noah to spend some time with his grandparents, aunts and uncles!

We are awaiting papers in the mail and when they arrive, we can make a trip! So, we hope to see them arrive this week so we can begin making plans!

Yay! Let the celebration begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe there will be time for a playdate?
Karalyn