Our little toddler has totally captured our hearts! He's such a delight!
A few tidbits on life with Noah these days...
- on the go constantly....yesterday at church, I was in the toddler room and the lady next to me (whom I don't know) says to me "Wow. He's busy! I thought my daughter was busy but he's way busier!". He is a quick little guy and can run fast!
- getting more and more verbal....he is able to communicate a bunch between a few sounds/words and few signs. He is very expressive! Noah will talk in the van all the way to the store, down the aisles and all the way home. He especially likes to talk to the cashier and try to get people who look preoccupied and busy to look at him. He smiles at them and tries to get their attention =)
- full of affection...Noah loves people! He seems to really care about how people are doing and feeling and always has a hug to give. He wraps his little arms around your neck and squeezes. He gives the best hugs! Even to all the strangers on the playground =) Yesterday in the toddler room at church, I watched him connect with every family in there. It appears he has a caring, pastoral heart already =)
- loves things that start with the letter "B"....buses, Bibles, books, birds and even pointing out his bum when I'm changing his diaper =)
- teething...he cut 3 molars and 1 canine tooth in the last 2 weeks. It wasn't so bad! The amber necklace has been helping, I think! The last few days, the teething symptoms have increased....is he getting more?!
- loves being outside and is pretty tough with all the bumps, scrapes and bruises that go along with being an active, toddler boy! I am constantly praying for protection from injury!
We are so blessed to have Noah in our family! I love that little guy!
Monday, May 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it, Kristi! Sounds like Noah is taking a lot after his mommy and daddy :) It is so nice to read about his character since we haven't had the chance to get to know him personally. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment