Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Step Closer to Canada....

Glory! My passport arrived this morning!

My passport expired and so I had to renew it from here in Kansas City and I didn't know if the timing would be incredibly awkward. What I mean by this is what if our visas were approved and we could make a trip to Canada, only to not be able to because my passport hadn't arrived from Canada yet? That would be such a bummer!

Also, with how the mail works with our set up here at YWAM, we can't receive Fed Ex packages at our door. We were praying that the Lord would work a special circumstance that would allow us to receive the passport, when the systems in place here make a delivery like that really awkward.

Again, the Lord made a way, just like He did when we were waiting for Shane's a few months ago. I got a knock on the door from the neighbor who happened to be upstairs when Fed Ex pulled up and talked with the driver. I'm sooooo grateful that he was in the right place at the right time and that God made a way for that passport to get to me instead of being redirected back to Canada!

Now we're one step closer to a trip to Manitoba! Please continue to pray with us for our visas!

2 comments:

Corrie said...

I love the perfect timing of God! We have had a few of those over the last few weeks. Praying those visas get approved! We want you to be able to visit.

Somedays are Worth Remembering said...

Aweseome!!!