Monday, January 21, 2013

They are coming!

Only 48 hours or so until Grandma and Grandpa Farrow arrive!!!! Yay!!!

I am so excited to see my mother-in-law and father-in-law! I have been telling Noah about it for weeks and I'm so excited for family to arrive! It is especially wonderful that Noah will have grandparents around for the week. One of the hardest, if not the hardest, part about being away is not having family near, especially when there are grandparents to your baby involved in the picture =(

I'm sooooooo grateful that the Lord allowed a trip for the in-laws! It was wonderful news when we realized we weren't going to make it back to Manitoba for Christmas and they announced they would come for a visit in just a few weeks! I'm so grateful!

I feel like a kid counting down the days until Christmas =) Come on down, mom and dad Farrow!

No comments: