I realize it's been a while since I've given you an update on my Noah =) So, here's the latest!
He is adorable. I am so in love =)
He is 13 months now and SO MUCH FUN! He talks a whole lot (in his own language), is incredibly smart and super, duper persistent. He moves all the time and I'm asking the Lord how to show me how to teach him to sit since he's always wanting to move, move, move. He runs laps around our little apartment all day long so we venture out into the halls and common areas a few times a day to socialize and burn off some of that energy. He plays hard and loves to climb. He is an explorer and discoverer, especially loving to open cupboards and venture into offices and open doors on the base. He loves the prayer room and runs between beating the drum, strumming the guitar and pounding on the piano =) He will go to just about anyone but he has been really preferring mommy lately.
He's started scrunching his nose and doing a lot of laughing and fake chuckling. He's loves to eat and hums the whole meal through if he likes what he's eating. If he doesn't like it, he makes very unhappy noises the whole time =(
He's the funnest partner grocery shopping and can make the crankiest looking people smile. He's super observant and does a ton of people watching, catching the eye of those who aren't paying attention and then flashing them an award-winning smile =) He really draws people.
He is now sleeping through the night...PRAISE THE LORD! He has been doing some intense teething the last little while, though no new teeth since October. He even bit me again today =(
He has started interacting more with other kids and seems to enjoy it. I'm excited to see these skills grow as he plays with more kids here at the base, on play dates and at Sunday School.
I love that kid! He is just sooooo delightful!
(I still haven't erased pictures so I can post more but I plan to soon!!! Bear with me! I know blogs with pictures are so much more enjoyable to read! And now that I've told you how cute Noah is...you are probably dying to see a recent picture =) )
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yup! Would love to see him in action! I bet him and Luke would get along well since Luke is the same way! Glad your loving your little man :)
Post a Comment