So, have you been wondering when the Christmas season would finally end for us? This is the week! Our last Christmas gathering was January 14th, concluding gatherings every weekend since December 18th! Yikes!
Things we did in week 6!
- Coffee dates and suppers with friends!
- Normal life stuff...days at home, walks, finances, cooking, cleaning, loving, snuggling, feeding, changing...
- Our first date night out since Noah was born! Bowling and dessert at Moxie's! Noah's first time away from mommy and daddy...babysat by Auntie Stephanie at 5 weeks old!
- Another photo shoot!










- Stephanie spent a few nights at our place! I love having her here!
- The last Christmas gathering of the season! Noah met Daddy's extended family!
- Noah's first experience of Sunday morning church at 6 weeks!
- My first time singing a set at Sanctuary since Noah was born! I love worshiping and I love singing! Noah did great being babysat by Auntie Stephanie!
Happy 6 weeks my beautiful boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment