In case you are wondering, I'm going to conclude these summaries of life with Noah at the 8 week mark (which is today when I originally wrote this post!). Happy 8 weeks my boy!
Things we did in week 7!
- Had our last appointment with the midwives =( The care we have received by them has been INCREDIBLE! These lovely ladies have walked with us for the past 9 months and I am so blessed by their care. I first saw my midwife at 6 weeks pregnant and now had our last appointment at 6 weeks postpartum. What an incredible experience! I'd definitely get a midwife next time too!
- Started a stroller fitness class with other moms and babies! Noah had a huge, explosive, change-the-clothes, poop in the first few minutes of the class =)
- Spent a few days at home!
- Auntie Stephanie and Grandma Helen came by...visitors are now slowing down
- Lunch date with my beautiful friend Bonnie! Noah did great and slept through most of it!
- Lunch with Grandpa and Grandma Reimer!
- Noah started sleeping 8+ hour stretches at night! Yippee! And napping in his crib during the day!
- Our 1st shower since Noah has been born (4th overall!)! The Doerksens put on a nice shower for us and it was great to see the family! We have been so blessed by the generosity of the people who love us! Thank you!
Happy 7 weeks my boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment