Monday, February 20, 2012

The Eighth Week of Life with Noah!


Well, my baby is 8 weeks old already (as of January 29th when I originally wrote this post)! It's hard to believe it's been that long since I gave birth to him and yet it feels like he's been here a lot longer at the same time! I still want to journal his birth story and hope that the details/feelings aren't too forgotten yet. I've been meaning to journal it for the past 8 weeks! (I'm finally doing it now...in week 11!)

Things we did in week 8!

- Our first trip to Steinbach just mommy and Noah to visit friends/family other than Christmas gatherings! Our first afternoon relaxing on Grandma Helen's couch =)
(Noah found his finger for the second time in Grandma Helen's arms! So cute!)

- Normal life stuff....Auntie Stephanie's visits/sleepovers, stroller fitness class, date night (has turned into date afternoon when Noah naps), naps, etc....




- Got Noah's passport picture done!

- Supper out and visits in with friends!


- My brother got engaged! Auntie Laurissa is becoming an official auntie for Noah! The wedding is set for May!


Happy 8 weeks to my wonderful son! I'm so thankful for you!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Kristi, I totally have been forgetting to check your blog! Ahhhh, so many cute pics and updates of your adorable little guy. I love it!!
Missing you all so much!
Give him a big smooch for me!