It's pretty incredible but I'm 23 weeks already. Wow! Now that the weeks left is a smaller number than the weeks completed, it seems a little crazy! 17 weeks until the due date and that just seems so soon already! The nurse in me is greatly looking forward to the 25+ weeks milestones, but the follower of Jesus in me says it doesn't matter what week I am, just have trust and peace in God's perfect leadership. Sometimes my job isn't the best influence.
I am so thankful and so blessed. What blessings I have in my life!
We spent the weekend at camp and I loved it. Actually, I was sad that I wasn't there all week long. Though, I'm VERY motivated to be at work right now with that big 600 looming ahead of me. I am very much wanting to get those magic 600 hours that make it possible to get a maternity leave!
Camp was awesome. The friends and the family are awesome. The Body of Christ in her many cultures, expressions and ages is awesome. Being out of the city is awesome. It was so refreshing and I could feel the Lord so much easier than lately. I would love to repeat the weekend for a month =)
Some details that I like about pregnancy:
- the movement of baby
- the growing side profile
- a decrease in greasiness
- the love and kindness of friends and family toward my little baby and me
- clearer skin
- being a part of a process that involves something eternal
I am blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment