Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The God of Answered Prayers

I am thankful that I love the Lord who answers prayers. Lately, I've noticed a number of things that I've been praying about or needing a solution to have an answer and a good one at that!

I just want to brag on my Jesus!

I'm in awe over and over how He blesses my heart through answering my prayers for other people. One prayer request that has always been close to my heart is praying for women who want to conceive a baby. It is so dear to my heart to cover these women in prayer. In the past, I've got to be a part of the process of praying for a number of friends and coworkers, who went on to conceive and birth beautiful babies. Over the last few weeks, again I see the Lord at work, answering my prayers! I am overjoyed! Over the last little while, 3 different women that I've been praying for have conceived babies! Some of them are still secrets and others have become public knowledge, but I am just so very excited when I see these answers to prayer! It is so fun when my list of women who I pray for to be able to have the babies they long for, gets shorter! Woo! Hoo! Go God!

1 comment:

Corrie said...

I like :)