The first moment I felt something that I felt more certain was baby moving was in a special environment which I'll probably never forget. At 15 weeks and 6 days, I was sitting in the FCF service in Kansas City. Mike Bickle was preaching on the Forerunner Spirit and John the Baptist and I felt this movement inside my lower abdomen. It tickled me and caused me to start chuckling mid-message! Ahhhh...yes, this baby brings me so much joy already! I still have the notes tucked into my Bible and I may have to put them in the baby's journal =)
When we returned from KC, I was listening to the heartbeat at work (the post I wrote about calling Shane and Steph so they could hear over the phone) and it was that day that I realized even more that the little things I was feeling were happening at the same time I was hearing movements from the doptone! Sure enough...those were movements!
Over the past few days, I've been feeling more and more and I love it! This past weekend, we had our annual hotel family weekend (which we normally have at Christmas) and on Saturday, baby was moving more than ever! We were relaxing and Steph had her ear to my tummy and heard a small "boom!" and felt something against her cheek at the same time I reported a little kick! So special!
This baby is a mighty mover that's for sure! Each time I have a listen, this kiddo is moving up a storm! I sometimes feel like he/she is doing flips and somersaults!
Here's some fun pictures of our weekend at the hotel!
No comments:
Post a Comment