The latest...
So, I'm working the wrist these days and it's a little sore at times but not too bad. Sometimes I wish I could forget about it entirely =) Hopefully soon!
I saw the doc on Monday and I'm doing 7 hours shifts this week! I did 6 hours the last two weeks and used my wrist a lot more than the first 4 weeks of my back-to-work. I felt it but not too bad!
Then, instead of 2 weeks of 7 hour shifts, we're already going up to 8 hours next week! We've still got a ways to go to 12 hour shifts, but I really hope my wrist doesn't mind the extra hours! I've been enjoying work!
Another bonus is that with more work hours and doing more things around home, I don't have to do any of my exercises at home anymore! That's great, as I have been doing my home program for a very long time! Instead, I'm supposed to play more piano and guitar! I'm excited!
I did a devotional at Sanctuary on Monday and was planning on playing 30 minutes. Well, I thought I'd keep going a little longer.....and managed to do the whole hour (on piano)! Yippee! We're headed in the right direction! It was a little sore after, but I didn't pay for it later which was really nice!
Today I'm headed to the hospital to do the second part of the testing to renew my NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program). It should be fun! I'm not nervous. I'm just looking forward to being done and knowing that I don't have to renew for another 2 years after today!
Then I'm going to find something to do with my favorite guy and enjoy the beautiful weather we're getting today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment