Dreams...
I'm thinking about the kind that happen when you are sleeping. Generally, I like to dream. Shane and I pray for prophetic dreams (Acts 2) just about every night before we sleep.
I am a pretty logical and black and white kinda gal and so my favorite kind of dreams are the ones that stir me emotionally and feel real, along with the meaning being very obvious. I love the directional or correctional kinds of dreams. I don't enjoy interpreting them!
I woke up pretty encouraged this morning after dreaming last night. I dreamt a few different things and don't know exactly what they mean, if anything. But, as I woke up, I was praying the themes that the dreams represent to me. It's fun when your dreams aid in your intercession!
So, I'm praying this morning for complete healing for people in general, the restoration of broken relationships, life, protection from the Enemy and God's leading and guidance!
So, turn a dream around and pray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the dreams I have that I remember are me in some sort of spiritual warfare... whether defending my faith or just speaking outright in tongues at someone. this has never happened in real life.. its as if the dream world is preparing me..
Post a Comment