Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Omega

Tonight we're starting another round of the course called Omega. It is an 8-week course about the End Times. Shane and I are hosting and leading it with my sister, Steph. There are 6 others who are attending that have never taken the course before. I'm excited about that! I remember hearing some of these truths for the first time. It was a little crazy and mind-blowing!

Shane and I have taken the course once in 2005 and this is our third time leading it together since July of 2007. We always learn new revelation each time! Hearing yourself say the truths out loud and discuss it also makes it go a little deeper each time.

I'm excited to see what will happen in the next number of weeks. Because of events and the Global Bridegroom Fast one week each month, we will only finish the course at the end of March.

Here we go!

No comments: