Friday, January 18, 2008

"Let the Puzzles Begin!"

Yes, you heard right. Puzzles. Not games.

See, Shane is NOT a fan of games. Sometimes, he humors me. Other times, he just downright refuses.

So, we had a new idea! Puzzles!

I've never been a puzzler ever in my life. But, I'm into giving it a try in the name of "quality time" with my husband! I'm always game for a cheap to free way of spending quality time without having to leave the house!

So, this is our newest experiment. Tonight was the first puzzle night of our marriage. It was fun! Relaxing!

...though, I must admit not being able to complete it immediately is a little frustrating! I like the kind of activity where I can accomplish something faster!

So, here's to many date nights of puzzling! (Don't worry, it's ok to laugh!)

4 comments:

Jacki said...

I know I'M not laughing, Kristi...I'm downright JEALOUS!!! I absolutely LOVE puzzling but have no way of doing that right now. Rob and I spent some great evenings that way and yup, it's super cheap. Add like a chocolate fondue with apples and pretzels or something and hey, it's downright romantic. :) So says me.

MJ said...

Your father in law loves puzzles but has not done them for awhile. so if you get bored invite him over to do it with Shane.

Kristi said...

I think we are going to enjoy the puzzle thing! Jacki, I like your fondue idea! Mom, maybe we should do a puzzle sometime just the 4 of us!

Anonymous said...

My mom is an advid puzzler, I enjoy them as well sometimes...I could see if she has a couple that she is finished with if you want.