Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tests, tests, tests.....

I had my MRI for my wrist yesterday evening. It went well and I'm seeing the doc on Friday to hopefully get some results. It very well may come back that nothing is wrong! That is good but also doesn't explain the reason for having pain for 9 months! God has begun a healing process in my wrist and I need to focus on that and be thankful!

I went to see the GI doctor today for my "angry stomach". When I saw him for the first time 2 years ago he gave me that diagnosis. He is super nice and remembered me from 2 years ago. So, now there's a plan for another test....a gastroscopy. Yucky! That is what I have to look forward to later this summer! I'd love to get rid of this heartburn and nausea that I have most every day!

Then I went for coffee with a fabulous friend of mine. We had so much fun talking during our coffee that we carried on the coffee date for a few more hours then expected! I loved it! Girlfriends are so meaningful!

1 comment:

shaun said...

That's awesome. Hopefully there will be some results that they can work with.

The scope really isn't bad, but I wouldn't know how it feels really...but you probably shouldn't be eating or drink the following;

coffee, caffeine in any form, alcohol, any pop, and most likely acidic/spicy foods.

Goodnight, hopefully everything goes well with your wrists and they get better forever.