Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

We had a great Mother's Day celebration yesterday with my mom and siblings! We enjoyed the outdoors at mom's house along with the new trampoline, the ticks and the sunflower seeds. We brought the pizza, chips and drinks and partied the night away, finishing the night off with a great game of Phase 10 and moments of hysterical laughter! Family is wonderful!

Quotes from the family gathering:

1. "If you can't dodge it, ram it!"
2. "Run, run, run! Poop is fun!"
3. "It would be completely impossible to fertilize all your eggs!"
4. "I'm afraid the ball is going to hit me in the glove!" (playing baseball)
5. "I didn't even smell it, I tasted it!"
6. "The color and stench of bitterness is greeny and smells like puke, or its like an owl that died in your mouth!"
7. "Do you rememeber the smell of your Prosobee?" "Oh yeah"

Happy Mother's Day to my mom and my mother-in-law! We love you guys! Have a special day in honor of you gals!

No comments: