Friday, May 11, 2007

A bit of wrist encouragement!

Last evening was a very good wrist evening!

I haven't been able to bend or stretch my left wrist as far as my right wrist for a number of month already. It gets to a certain point and refuses to go any further and hurts to go any further. This has bugged me....as it seemed to physically tell me that things weren't quite right!

Yesterday night I did a bending experiment.....and lo and behold.......my wrists bent the same amount!!!! I haven't been able to do that for months, whether it was a painful day or not! Again this morning, I could still bend them the same distance!

Now that has encouraged me and that is progress!!! So, let's see what a few more acupuncture session with do for this lovely wrist of mine!

1 comment:

Lanney said...

That is awesome! I will pray for continued healing for your wrist!