Smiles and frowns in our place......
Smiles, yes, as I have a very happy husband who now has a beautiful Mac that he has been eagerly awaiting! I must say she is a beauty! I think it will be nice to use! And it has been fun to watch Shane, as he has been like a child on Christmas morning!
Frowns for me, because I'm back to work for 2 nights and it seems as though I'm dragging my butt to work again this week. I need a happy heart. I'm just so content to not work right now that I find it tough going in the last 2 weeks. I sure hope this passes!
In general, Sanctuary is in the midst of a corporate 10 day fast. I'm excited for what will happen this week and beyond, as a result of our fasting and prayers! Reveal your secrets to us Lord and open our eyes and ears to hear from You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment