Back to the working world....
How I love my stretches of 6 off!
Shane and I had a really nice afternoon/evening with friends of ours yesterday. We drove out to their house and spent the day talking, eating and playing games together. I must say the girls whooped the boys at Cranium! And boy were those good ribs...=)
It is so refreshing to get out and see good, old friends. With the busyness of life and the intense focus of our lives with Sanctuary, sometimes that portion of life is put on the back burner a little. There are so many more needs and requests that I realize I can be praying for when we get together with all of our different friends.
And I realize how incredibly blessed I am. Blessed to have a heart that is fascinated by what I'm learning about my Jesus. Blessed that I'm being challenged in my spiritual life. Blessed that I have a fabulous community surrounding me and cheering me on! Blessed, blessed, blessed!
I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment