Back to the hospital.....
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time off this month! In the last 20 days, I've worked 2 of them! That is so awesome! I enjoy my job, but I love my life apart from work even more! The time at home, with friends and family and at Sanctuary is my priority!
So, tonight I'm back on for the next 3 nights. I think it will be nice to be back in work mode again! I really do enjoy the role when I'm there! I'm just sad that I have to miss a big Sanctuary gathering at the Guses's on saturday =( Always a highlight!
Our belated birthday date last night was lots of fun! We went to see Barnyard at the cheap theatres first. Shane wasn't too impressed with the movie, but I really liked it! It was a pretty empty theatre at 4:55pm and the giggles from the children in the room made the movie even more enjoyable! Then we went to vote.
After voting, we headed over to check out Best Buy briefly and then off to Olive Garden for yummy food! Mmmmm.....so good! And I always try to stuff myself with the salad and breadsticks so that I can have the majority of my meal the next day for lunch! I'm such a mennonite somedays!
So, you'd think my birthday celebrations were long over but this year is a little longer than usual. I have one more coming....a supper with my dad, at the beginning of November! We share a birthday and haven't been able to have supper together to celebrate yet!
Adios amigos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment