Friday, August 05, 2005

To the lake we go!

Rock Lake, here we come! I'm looking forward to the weekend that I'm going to spend with my family and hubbie at the lake! My brother has been out there working for the summer and we are all going up this weekend to see him, visit camp and be blessed by what God is doing out there. My mom, sister, brother (I think), and Shane and I are all in one big lodge room together! That should be fun...and maybe a little interesting! I do believe my dad is coming out on saturday too to visit!

It is my baby bro's birthday on wednesday (when I'll be writing my exam)....so I'm bringing him a card and a cd as a little birthday celebration. I hope he enjoys them! He's going to be 17 already....guess he's not really a baby bro technically at that age! Oh well, he's still my baby bro!

I'm really needing a little gift from the Lord this weekend. I hope it is a refreshing time for my whole family. I just want a little something....not exactly sure what.

So, I will do a little more studying, finish my packing and take my hubbie for another doctor's appointment! Adios amigos! Enjoy the warm weather this weekend!

No comments: