I've been meaning to blog. Life is full. Computer time is very limited. And I don't have much to say these days.
The few things in my mind....
- We have blinds! Yay....sooo happy for some privacy in the evenings now =) Shane worked hard to put them up tonight! I'm thankful =)
- I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and looking forward to my first prenatal appointment on Monday =) Can't wait to hear a little heartbeat! I have a small bump growing =)
- We stumbled onto a weekend of potty training when I casually asked Noah Friday morning what he wanted to wear and gave him the option of undies. So, here we go! We'll see what happens but so far, he's doing really great!
- Rockets have been a really yummy snack this weekend. Probably not so great for the sugar rush it is giving the little one inside me. And weird thing....they are labelled Smarties here. Those are definitely not smarties!
- It is November already! My baby is turning 3 in a month and I'm excited for the birthday celebrations and the prep for Christmas. I'm feeling a little Christmas-y =)
- My little sis hurt her foot last weekend. Please pray for healing and that everything would be covered through her insurance through school. We've enjoyed a week of sleep dates so that she wouldn't have to climb her stairs and we could wait on her =) It has been nice to have her =)
- I really need to take more pictures of life....I don't do that enough. I sure would love a nice camera and am praying for one =)
That's all for now, folks!
Saturday, November 01, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment