Saturday, November 29, 2014

Love is in the air!

This post was from back in September but when I wrote it, I couldn't post it because our friends' engagement wasn't common knowledge yet =) And I forgot about it! So here it is...from September =)

Weddings and engagements are fun times! And we have had a number of them around here over the last months! Amongst our staff, 4 couples have gotten married since May and another just got engaged this week! It is the year of weddings!

We had the pleasure of celebrating closely with Andy and Una, as we had the honor of doing 3 weeks of pre-marital counseling together at our kitchen table the last few weeks. A great way to break in our new kitchen in our new apartment! They got married last night and it was super special! Congrats to Una and Andy!

We also had the pleasure of celebrating with Dany and Mariya as they got engaged this week! Noah and I got to be at the surprise little celebration after the big question was asked =) Sooo fun! Dany and Mariya were part of our Real Marriage small group this spring/summer and they are the first fruits! So fun! Here is our group reuniting last night at the wedding =)

No comments: