Sunday, February 10, 2013

Let's Take a Poll!!!

I want your vote!

I'm frustrated with blogger because I can't post any more pictures! And we all know that pictures make blogs WAY more fun to read! When I figure out a solution, I have some pictures to post! I haven't forgotten that I was going to post Noah's 1st birthday party back in December =)

So, we are looking into other options that may require a name change. That's where I'd like your help! Can you make some suggestions of names for my blog? I'd love to hear your suggestions!

5 comments:

Bryan said...

Come and Listen: The Sequel

Anonymous said...

Kristi in Kansas

Bryan said...

Scratch my first idea, I have a better one. "Our Adventures in Winnipeg." Perfect.

Kristi said...

Thanks friends! How about suggestions for the blog address? Right now it is simplyexpressed.blogspot.com. Any suggestions for this name?

Jacquie said...

Something personal that communicates something about your identity in God, your calling, or a passion that is dear and important to you. Intimacy with Jesus? Missions? Motherhood? I know it's just a website address :) but you could maybe take a little time to journal and pray about it on your women's retreat and see if Holy Spirit gives you any really great ideas! :)