Monday, December 26, 2011

Unto us a child is born....

"For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given.."


This beautiful passage out of Isaiah has become a reality in our home this month! With Christmas being yesterday, it has been so fun to picture the details around the birth of Jesus in a whole new light!

On December 4, 2011, God gave us a son! Noah Malachi Farrow arrived on his due date at 10:35pm, weighing in at 8 lbs and 20.75 inches long! We are so in love!

I've been wanting to blog small things over the last 3 weeks, but I first wanted to give an actual announcement-type blog! I've been meaning to, but thank you Christal for giving me the extra motivation =)

We have an awesome birth story, as God gave us a quick 5.5 hour labor and really answered so many of our prayers surrounding Noah's birth. What an incredible experience!

I'm excited to blog about my little man! Stay tuned for some cute posts coming soon! Welcome Noah!


2 comments:

christal said...

You are most welcome!!! :) And thank you for posting the pictures. Would really love to hear your birth story sometime!

christal said...

Also, I think Noah is adorable!! His cheeks in the picture where you are kissing him just make me melt. Congrats again!