Yay! Today is the first day of December and I always love a new month! This month especially!
It is official....our baby will have a December birthday! I like that =) I know that my pregnancy will not spill over into January, not even close, and so we are getting closer and closer to the unknown day of our baby's arrival each and every day! That's exciting!
There are a lot of people we know who have birthdays in the next 2 weeks, so I'm curious if our baby will land on one of those days. I'm from a family of double birthdays so I'm used to doubling up on celebrations! We'll see!
December will be a wonderful month, I'm sure of it. It is tradition in our home (minus last year) that on December 1, we set up the Christmas tree. We had it all planned out for weeks now. The calendar even reported "Set up tree" on the to-do list for today. But, this afternoon, as we mentally prepared to set up the tree, it just didn't seem right to do it without a special little someone =) It would be even more fun to include our baby in the preparations for Christmas! So, we will wait a little longer and see if our baby joins us soon enough. Otherwise, if this munchkin takes too long, we'll just have to set it up anyways! But for now, we broke tradition and there is no tree or lights up as we wait for a special someone this Christmas.
Happy December!
Thursday, December 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know you've had your baby already, but I don't know details!! Congratulations, Kristi & Shane!
Post a Comment