Today I am 29 weeks preggo and it's so crazy to think that there is only 11 weeks left to my due date! Crazy! This wonderful pregnancy has flown by at a rapid speed and I'm aiming to love each moment and take mental pictures to remember them =)
Last week, being the first of the third trimester, was filled with fun things! We registered for our baby registry, had a fun date with Daddy, spent a whole day with my sister, bought some maternity clothes for fall and bought our first little outfit for the baby. By not knowing the gender, it has really prevented us from shopping which has been such a blessing =) There is very little nice gender-neutral clothing out there. So, our little baby doesn't have much to wear yet but it will come in due time =)
Tomorrow we see the midwife, which is always a fun morning and I intentionally plan my midwife appointments on the same day as girls night =) Tomorrow is going to be a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment