Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Sweeter Things in Life...

What a lovely week! The weather is beautiful, I'm feeling good, we got to hear our baby's heartbeat and my sister is coming home after 10 months away! It's a great week in my world!

Yesterday was our midwife appointment and we were super delighted that we were able to hear our baby's heartbeat! Not only that....but we heard the munchkin kick too! The midwife pointed out that our baby kicked and it made me giggle and giggle! I actually still giggled about it hours later =) What a joy and delight! Our baby is a mover and a shaker already! Watch out world! This baby is going to be powerful!

And my favorite sister is coming home! I can't wait to hug her, hang out with her, hear her talk and snuggle on the couch! I have all kinds of things that I'm anticipating with Stephanie's return....foot rubs, long walks, long talks, giggles, girly dates, a lunch date at Pine Ridge Hollow (since we missed our birthdays), doing dishes together, back rubs, having her at SHOP and gatherings, and so much more! In a short 37 hours, I will squeeze her and shower love on her!

Good night!

2 comments:

RUTH said...

Love your thoughts Kristi!
And I know your favorite sister is giddy with anticipation to be with her favorite sister!!
Enjoy the season!

RUTH

Stephanie said...

Sister! It is so good to be home being loved and loving you! You are wonderful and your baby bump is beautiful :)