This past Tuesday, Shane and I had an evening to present the last 6 months to our family, friends and coworkers about our experiences, favorite stories and an overall account of what took place while we were in Kona and South Africa. Thank you to all who came out to support us and hear about our time with YWAM and Call2All! We really appreciate your support!
Shane and I had a really fun evening and it was a great reminder of the amazing things the Lord did in and through us as we spoke it out and shared the stories with others. Again, I am reminded that we are so honored that we got this experience. God is so kind to have given us this adventure of growing in him. I am so grateful.
We shared our stories and pictures and then had some time chatting with people with some drinks and cookies! We had a really fun night!
So thank you to all who came!
Thank you to all who rsvped either way!
Thank you to those who brought juice and cookies!
Thank you to my uncle for graciously hosting us in his church!
Thank you to my husband for spending hours eliminating pictures (6500 down to 300)!
God is so good!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment