God has been so faithful over the last 3 and a half months since we found out we were coming to YWAM in the area of finances. So many incredible partners have come alongside us in the Kingdom! I am so grateful!
I am learning more and more all the time that He is in control and will always take care of us. It's been quite the road to travel down and it surprises me how tied I've been to money. It's sad but you don't quite realize how tied until the usual comforts are taken away. Then what?
I've given the Lord permission to shake the things that need to be shaken in my life. Money has been a stronghold in my family lines for generations I'm sure. So, it has been something that I've really had to wrestle with and give to the Lord to get freedom! The shaking sure has gone to a whole other level with the removal of a consistent pay cheque every 2 weeks. But that leads me to wonder what I've been putting my trust in then.
In the natural it could look a little scary right now. Here at YWAM. No income coming in. Awaiting the remainder of our outreach fees ($4650) that are due in 12 days.
Yet, I feel very peaceful. What breakthrough! I know that we are in the right place and that we will be going to South Africa next month. God calls and He always provides. And He's going to use finances to wow us and many others as He has done before!
He is so faithful and tonight, I am so thankful for His peace in this area.
I've changed the thermometer to the target amount that is needed for November 24th. God is going to bless us and those around us as we watch it grow over the next 12 days! Amen!
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment